Club Delux will select a list of the TOP 5 Best Runway Models in the world.
1. Cara Delevingne: Looks like we’re not the only ones crazy for Cara! The British beauty took storm this season, walking for Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane von Furstenberg, DKNY, Jason Wu, Jeremy Scott, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, rag & bone, Rodarte, Tommy Hilfiger and Tory Burch.
2. Tilda Lindstam: If you don’t know about Tilda, take notes! The Swedish stunner was literally everywhere this season walking in a total of 29 shows, making her the official queen of Fashion Week! This season’s lineup included Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Calvin Klein, 3.1 Phillip Lim, BCBG, Belstaff, Derek Lam, Diesel, DKNY, Donna Karan, Jason Wu, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Narcisco Rodriguez, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Rodarte, Suno, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch and Victoria Beckham.
3. Caroline Brasch Nielsen: The Danish model returned to the scene proving to be fashion’s newest runway fixture. With her sharp features and killer street-style it’s no wonder Caroline earned a spot on the catwalk at Ralph Lauren, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Derek Lam, Diesel, DKNY, Donna Karan, J. Mendel, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Narcisco Rodriguez, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Thakoon, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Wang and Victoria Beckham.
4. Julia Nobis: The Aussie gal has been New York Fashion Week favorite for several seasons now, so it should come as no surprise that she walked for 20+ shows for Fall. Julia did what she does best for the likes of Calvin Klein, Alexander Wang, Belstaff, Derek Lam, Diesel, Donna Karan, Helmut Lang Jason Wu, Jill Stuart, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Narcisco Rodriguez, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Vera Wang and Victoria Beckham.
5. Kel Markey: Last, but not least, is Kel Markey! The downtown-cool girl is quickly becoming one of fashion’s favorite catwalkers, a fact proven by the model’s Fall show lineup. This time around Kel was spotted walking in 18+ shows including 3.1 Phillip Lim, Altuzarra, Diesel, DKNY, Helmut Lang, Jill Stuart, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Suno, Thakoon, Vera Wang, Victoria Beckham and Yigal Azrouël.
CLUB DELUX will continue to give you fantastic news on the Luxurious world. We like, as much as you, to read all about the newest fashion and jewelry, luxury goods, exquisite home design, the latest trends, the best designers and so on. Don’t forget to subscribe this blog and to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest.